Friday, February 3, 2012

Moved to Wordpress. Or Not.

Update - I wasn't very active for a while, now when i am planning to write regularly ( i think), i would like to test it out here before i go out and get my own domain etc. So yeah, back to blogger it is.

I have been using blogger for the last couple of years, but decided to make the move to wordpress. There is no single good reason why I chose WordPress over blogger, maybe the whole more cleaner look appeals more to me.

Please visit my new blogging home at http://desiguyfinance.wordpress.com/
I hope to post more regularly and build a bigger reader base. See you there ...

10 comments:

  1. Really this is very great information sharing with us. Thanks lot.Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. such very great information. Thank you for your sites for proving such kinds of good information. Allahabad High Court RO Result 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete